Friday, May 1, 2009

I Heart Weekends !!!

Nothing feels better than knowing 2ml's holiday !!!
Even if it means a short one !!! Buahahaha 。。。

Heart the weather today, and I thought my gastric from
late last night would have given me a really 'valid' reason to
skip class today & slept through the whole lovely morning.
But too bad, the pain went off so soon I woke up feeling
better than any other morning !!! Bah 。。。

Went to play volleyball with Yi Wen, Pres & their friends
@ George Burnett Leisure Hall near Erica in the afternoon !!!
I totally enjoyed it, and knowing that I still know how to serve
ball gave me much of a relief !!! At least my whole primary
school years of playing for the school wasn't really wasted
anyway. Though I still pretty sucked at all the other
techniques, I practically just did not try to hit
any ball other than serving it !!!
Pathetic, right?

I know I sound pretty crazy, but
am liking the bruises !!! At least it reminds
me that am still a sporting person !!!
Not a lazy one !!! Hahaha 。。。

So volleyball is definitely on
my "to-do's list" every Friday !!!
It'll be whole lotsa fun with these people !!!

Oh yea, did a pretty stupid thing after the game.
I was thinking of walking back to my flat, but I randomly
hailed a bus without looking at the bus no. cus I was suddenly
feeling a lil' lazy !!! Who knows I missed the stop and ended up @
Curtin Bus Station !!! Omg !!! From what was supposedly only
a 10 mins walk home turned out to be more than 30 mins
in the end !!! So very very bekcek-nyer !!!

So, I went to Domino's & bought myself
a really really nice Choc Lava Cake to reward
me being so 'hardworking' today !!!

Nice kan?

There'll definitely be a 2nd time !!!

Had fish & 'random seafood' porridge tonight
as dinner, cooked by myself !!! I started to feel that I
cook better porridge than rice !!! Maybe because that my
rice always still end up being porridge anyway !!!
Hehehe 。。。

Currently:

Webcaming with Habibi !!!

Admiring:
Their carefree childhood & the big old tree.
(photo taken @ Avon Ascent, near Salter Point)


My favourite bracelets.
(photo taken @ MC lecture, hehehe 。。。)


Listening:





0 seashells: