Monday, April 27, 2009

If Weekends Never Ends...



I love the weekends,
with no books, no struggling
with assignments & no alarm clocks.
I love it when I can just lay back
and watch time passes by.



Loving this piece by Gwyneth Paltrow & Babyface.
FYI, Gwyneth is my favourite actress, and also Meg Ryan.
They resemble very unique attitudes I admire a lot.


Was quite caught up with 'One Tree Hill' lately, I didn't get
to finish Season 6 back in Miri, so I brought along the rest here.
Am loving the slow plots & the songs & also lil' cute Jamie. I also
can't explain why am constantly amazed by the characters
& their walks of lives. Maybe they're somebody
inside of me who are far from reality.

A rather meaningful quote from Brooke in S06,
left me ponder for quite some time:

Lucas: Do girls fall in love with rebound?
Brooke: Everytime, but it's not real love.
Your head tricks you into it to protect
you from the crushing pain your
heart is putting you through.

I don't know about that.
How about you?


0 seashells: