Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scattered Feelings of Autumn

Just realized I hadn't taken much photos these days. I should have, because Autumn's here. And this would be my very first time experiencing my favorite season amongst the four. My feelings for what's to come are lil' hopeful, a little excited, a little peaceful & these bits & pieces of feelings are somewhat beautiful, if that's the only word I can find to describe how I feel about Autumn now. A little blue, tho. And that was pretty unexplainable, if you're wondering why.



Hubby asked me the other day over the phone:
"Is Autumn as blue as what they said?"

The question came pretty surprisingly from him. A part of it due to the rareness of him asking such a question. Another part was, it never dawn on me that Autumn's blue. Is it, true? But I have certain mood swings in Autumn that I normally wouldn't have at normal times, but they weren't extreme. I like it when it makes me feel calm, but sometimes it does make me feel that am missing something.

Maybe Autumn should be warm,
if we can spend it together.



0 seashells: