Saturday, May 23, 2009

And Today I'm 22

Yay !!!

I've just passed another May 16 of my life !!!
This time sort of a really different one, though !!!
Cuz am so far away from my hometown !!!
Am celebrating my 1st ever bday outta
my country - at Perth !!!

With balloons, sunflowers, a really cute
hand-drawn fish by my flatmate ~ Shu Duan !!!
Manage to spot all 3 of us in the balloon ???

And also yummy pastries from Corica !!!



Thanks to my wonderful girls !!!
Some other were missing tho ^.^

Getting my first ever 'real' sunflowers a spot @ Room 2 !!!

And not forgetting a picture with hubby on my bday !!!
See, who says we can't have photos together when we're apart?

Sunflowers are love
They sit comfortably at a corner of my windows.
It just feels so great to wake up to sunflowers !!!

The girl & her sunflowers

Cindy's calling me from downstairs !!!
We were talking on the phone, and yet we
were screaming like hell !!! Hahaha 。。。
Thanks for the banana cake, girl !!!



Felt so touched with the lovely surprises, girl !!!
It just adds that much-needed warmth to a heart far-away
from home. Love you all so much !!! Tho I was a lil' sorry keeping
you girls waiting so late for me to sign off from work that night.
And yea, I've been working throughout my birthday this year.
But I enjoyed it very much !!! It's so much better to spend
bday with the amazing colleagues at work than
spending it alone, I think.

(printscreened by hubby, he was too shy to show himself -.-)

And of course, wad's better than to start and
end my 22nd birthday with hubby ???

(taken @ my room)

Thanks again, girls !!!
Tho I've said it like so many times that day !!!

Welcoming the new members to Room 2:

I tied the balloon beside my bed ^.^

I hang Miss Fishy Jr. on a side of my lappie ^.^

Saw the floating balloon ???
My proudest new member to the family !!!
I love playing with it so much, it's just
floating about in my room !!!

My study table & Kiki.K's calendar from bro !!!
Hahaha 。。。 I D.I.Y-ed it, see ???

Postcards on the wall !!!
Just above my study table !!!
Love 'em so very much !!!

This is my fav !!!
Love the handwriting on the postcards !!!

BOO

Am wondering, what's there to expect
being 22 for once in my life ?


2 seashells:

Janica said...

Happy Belated birthday girl..
I'm superb in love with the sunflowersss... It looks so so lovely..:):)
Wait till exam's over then i'll search around for sunflower farm.. then we go visit/take heaps of photos kay??

All the best for ur exam.. Hugss!!!:)

Anonymous said...

hello Jia Yee jiejie ....Aaron here ...anyway ,just dropped by to wish you a very very happy 22nd Birthday . Wish you all the best in all things to come . Have a nice one . Take Care..

AaRoN