Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't Dread Over The Future

from Greys:

We spend our whole lifes, worrying about the future. Planning for the future. Trying to predict the future. As if figuring it out would somehow cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and our wildest hopes. But one thing is certain: When it finally reveals itself, the future is never the way we imagined it.


Did you say it? “I love you.” | “I don’t ever want to live without you.” | “You changed my life.” Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it. But every now and then, look around. Drink it in. Cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow.

I've always told myself that sometimes too often,
we hold on to predicting our future so much we forget
about the present. Because, maybe that'd be
it, there might be no tomorrow。。。


0 seashells: