Friday, May 15, 2009

Weeeee !!!

Had a really good slumber throughout the night,
love cuddling underneath my layers of comforter & throw.
I really dun wish to wake up from sleep this morning, I skipped
my MC class again to continue sleeping. Felt like the tiredness &
tension that I brought along for weeks has slowly fade away.
The sleep was indeed rewarding, well except for that same
weird dream I had since long ago. Am not sure what
it indicates or what it's trying to tell me,
but am hoping that it isn't true.

Completed my last assignment for the
semester yesterday !!! Extremely over the moon !!!
I should be taking a good nap right after that to compensate
for my few sleepless nights but in stead, I went for movie with
Chen & Jun (Chen's housemate). We watched Star Trek. Me & Chen
nearly fell asleep in between the movie cuz it was just average for me.
We're desperately waiting for Transformer 2 & The Hangover coming
up soon !!! Heard Transformer's going to be big, not sure if we can
make it to the premier tho !!! But we're definitely reserving our
IMAX experience for that particular movie !!! Weeeeee !!!!


Recently very in love with this song:
Katy Perry - Thinking of You



I'll be working tonight, probably spending the few first
hours of my 22nd bday at my workplace with hopefully very
nice partners. Heard it's going to be the 'Nedland Rugby Ball',
& I shall be expecting a lot of beer drinkers !!! I hope there's going
to be a really nice band like the one I had during the 'Perth Wild
Cats Ball' !!! If not, nice music & songs throughout the nights
will be motivating too !!! Bah !!! Just hope it's going to be
an enjoyable night larh !!! Hehehehe 。。。


2 seashells:

BobO TerrY said...

Happy Birthday girl =) have a blast over there yeh ^^ n the guy in the video .. Kyle XY!! ><

fish.ili.cious said...

HEY !!!!!!
I kept thinking the other day when I first saw this mv !!!!!!! Who's dat guy !!!! Cz I remember the look, in his eyes, one of a kind !!!! Oh sympathy and attractiveness !!!! hahahhaha.... You reminded me !!!!!!!

And thanks for the bday greetings !!!!