Friday, September 12, 2008

F.O.O.D.S - Put Me Through Exam Fever


Ahh。。。(gasping for air)
The mid-semester exams are really killing us.
I've been waking up to logics, crunching numbers,
sleeping with books, dreaming with maths for the
past few days of my life !!! I now declare that
I hate exams, I love assignments more !!!

I'll be having another accounting mid-sem
exam tomorrow morning as early as 8 & I've had
enough reading about databases and drawing flowcharts,
I am now going to blog about everything that I can't
live without during this very period of
my life - the exam period !!!

I labelled this the 'Armani Must-drink' !!!
Including their Mango Ice-blended, too !!!

my favourite cornflakes
Now you can't find this easily le, am not sure why.
It disappeared after I entered secondary school right
until few days ago, I found them at GK Supermarket, with a
somewhat expensive price !!! Thanks to dearest Ning, she
bought this back from her previous brunei trip !!! And I
swear I could finish that up in just 1 day !!!

my other favourite cornflakes - coco crunch
I wouldn't miss picnicking without it, too !!!

This is irresistible, I warn you !!!
I love love love the crusty danish layers in between !!!
The blueberry pie's nice as well. But I preferred this.

I only visit Blueberry Bakery for these !!!
They taste super nice when served cold !!!
And yea, that's hubby's hand. This was
taken long before he went Perth.

I'll get super happy everytime I manage to find
this in Ma Baker, cause it sells out very quickly
all the time !!! Eat it cold, the crab meat
and hotdog still tastes super juicy !!!

I heart the country loaf, soft & tasty !!!
Together with my favourite peanut butter
& grape spread ~ highly addictive !!!

I would never leave Pujut 7 without
these yummy-li-cious foods !!!

When I cudn't get out, I get them delivered instead !!!
People, don't call up for order, try online-ordering instead,
get a free regular pizza with a purchase of one !!!
Super worth-it !!! Check it out here.

Ah well, this is random 。。。
Mum bought this back as my 'lunch' this afternoon.
I guess she supposed I would eat the pearls like
I eat rice, I dun get what's on her mind !!!

If I ever leave Malaysia, I would drag along
2 huge luggage bags full of 'Maggi-s' !!!

Ahh, and nothing beats a welcoming
green tea ice-cream studying on a
hot hot afternoon !!!

Oh Yay !!! Secret Recipe just opened few days ago !!!
Went to try out with Mil & Al the other day !!!
(by skipping our finance analysis lecture buahaha。。。)

One of my close friend, Fang just got herself
employed at S.R. right now, right at this time, I
just received her sms !!! Am very happy for her !!!
Hope everything goes well for you on your 1st
day, darl !!! It'd be a long night, tho 。。。

News has it that Starbucks' coming soon !!!
Am sure lotsa Curtinians are going gigi-gaga about it !!!
Well, at least am sure one does ~ Melissa !!! I knew her through
my management class last year, and I din get to know her
better, but the very 1st time we talked, I remembered
her 1st word was 'I love Starbucks, like A LOT !!!"
She was kinda sad that Miri din have it that
time, it makes her miss KK more !!!

Ah then, for all the sugars & carbohidrat
I stuffed 'effortlessly' into my tummy, I need to
at least 'neutralized' everything with something, right?
Don't mind me, drinking tea makes me feel less guilty !!!

And finally 。。。
This is priceless
I'll never get through exams without you by my side !!!
He's not the 'foods' that put me thru exam fever btw,
he's an exception !!! Hahaha 。。。thanks dear !!!
Wish me luck tomorrow, dear all !!!


p/s: Prison Break is so not going to be the 'thing' that put me thru!!!
It's so damn irresistible, and too heart-throbing it made me forget
everything I've been trying to stuff into my brain for the past
few days !!! Argh。。。I can't wait for another episodes
for another 1 week !!! It would feel like
years, decades, centuries 。。。



4 seashells:

- m e r l y s s a - said...

Hey Lovely...
OMG... I seriously didnt know I'm THAT famous with Starbucks... When I read the Starbucks part I was like.. "Gosh, there's another Melissa that Loves starbucks??? How Ironic..." Then When I click at the name... How funny it leads to my page :P.... Anyways, honoured to be in your blog... :)

Keep up the nice work girl... See ya around... Take Care..

fish.ili.cious said...

Hahaha girl, you should have expected that, cus hor that makes me remember you. Ever since then, whenever I heard of Starbucks, I thought of you !!! hahaha, seriously, no joke !!!

Hahaha... dun believe me? Even jiun, I mean Siaw Jiun (now same class with you) noes about that, that you love Starbucks, very very much !!!

That should be your signature now, Merlyssa - the girl that marries Starbucks !!! How How??? hahaha...

triShie said...

the coco crunch. i noticed the water was really black. all my life i've known that when it's with milk, it would be brownish...what did you eat it with?

fish.ili.cious said...

(Trishie) Hey girl !!! hehehe I ate the coco crunch with fresh milk o (white one) !!! The water was not black then, it's all filled with coco crunch dy, that's why it's black !!! hahaha it was brownish actually hehehe...