Saturday, November 24, 2007

Teatime @ Armani Cafe


I Saturday ~
Had a lovely afternoon tea at the newly-opened Armani Cafe. The setting was pretty peaceful and it was sort of a pure indulgence. Hubby ordered a nice soursop guava juice while I felt more like to warm myself up a lil' with the nicely-fragrant hot chocolate.

We talked about life & his part time job. It was a lovely conversation and I really love being around him, he always has his way of cheering me up. I had a miserable morning actually, am down with menstrual pain which I couldn't do without painkillers. Hubby managed to put me to sleep after the pills, but he was so cute he slept before I actually did. I should have taken the photos as proofs 。。。

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
but keeps you warm for a long time.

0 seashells: