Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Luck, Hubby !!!


That's little hubby wearing the jumper I bought
for him in Sunway from my last industrial visit to KL.
He's preparing for his exams tomorrow & am slacking
around here cus I've just finished hunting down my
final paper before going off for sem break today !!!
Good luck, dear & you'll do fine, don't worry !!!


Ahh... I've waited long enough for today !!!
There's lots & lotsa dramas and series awaiting me !!!
Moonlight Resonance & Greys' topping my lists !!! And am so
very happy that Grey's Season 5 is coming out next week !!! Well,
the same goes to Ugly Betty's Season 3 !!! And I still couldn't
believe that the line at my place is running at 1kb/s !!!
How can download movies like dis ?? It would take
yrs to finish 1 season lar !!! By that time, Greys
would become antique dy !!! Bah !!! Feel like
choking telekom for this !!!

p/s: Am updating at my cousin's place now, cuz right at this
moment, the line at my place is NO longer running at all !!! I cudn't sign
in Skype or MSN and I cudn't online now !!! Am feeling very very (x infinity)
pathetic, and I wished to choke telekom or streamyx or whoever lar
responsible for this more !!! And am afraid I couldn't see hubby
on our monthiversary come Saturday !!!
argh ... pengsan ...

0 seashells: