Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Black Apple


Doesn't sound familiar? Hahaha 。。。
Cause it's NEW, new in town !!!
Introducing 'The Black Apple ~ ' !!!

A very "extra-miri-ordinary" cafe, it almost
looks a little mislocated when situating somewhere
near the busy Krokop Market, just next to the
ever famous ' Chicken Rice' !!!

I had to use the word 'extra-miri-ordinary',
cause I really couldn't find anything close to it
anymore !!! You'll get how I feel the minute you saw
that amazing place !!! And I thought I can only
recall the days at Padungan Street,
Kuching
ever since !!!

Well from the cafe's outlook & interior design,
it's really impressive & outstanding. But I felt that the
spaces around the interior is less cosy, well unless if you're thr
for an afternoon tea or morning breaks or light supper, then that's
another story !!! Cause, when I was there yesterday afternoon
during lunch, I can hardly move around, the place was too
crowded !!! I guessed now at this period of time, the
population of Miri will either be in Secret Recipe
or here at 'The Black Apple' !!! The people are
seriously flooding these new places !!!

Gotta love this old vintage clock
at the corner of the wall !!!

Admiring the rest of the details
We weren't there for the foods, we're just too excited
to explore this new beautiful cafe in town !!! We
ordered for drinks only since we were still full
after eating out at before that.

Ning's Ribena Sprite
I ordered for 3 layers tea, it doesn't taste as
good as 鸿 's, am not sure about the others.

And yea, must owes remember yo take photo one,
whenever visitting a new shop !!! Can forget pay,
but cannot forget take photos ler !!!

Lik & Ning
I love this picture of 'em !!!

I really enjoy taking pictures for the both of them !!!
Cause no matter how they pose, they still
look so sweet together !!!


0 seashells: