Monday, July 28, 2008

What A Day !!!


In deep love with this photo of us
I miss those funs we had, those laughters we shared.
I wonder how long it takes until they come back again.

On a totally random note,
I've been very very notty today !!! Hahaha 。。。
Only the 1st day of school, already got scolded by lecturer !!!
A so-not-lucky way to start off with a brand new sem, aiks !!!
Seriously, I couldn't help but keep laughing at myself !!!

But hey, I really really did learn the lesson yay !!!
I made a promise to myself that I will never ever try to, in any
stupid ways, 'mis-click' the internet explorer button & 'uncontrollably'
start gmail-ing, facebook-ing, blogspot-ing or even frenster-ing when
the lecturer is teaching at my back !!! My teeny-weeny heart almost
stopped beating for a few seconds, I thought he's so going to pinch
my ears in front of my fellow coursemates when he turned back
& so happen to see how excited I was testing the gtalk thing !!!
(well the earlier part of the lab session is rili making me sleepy anyway, he'd
just stare at me everytime I initiated any conversation with Mil girl or Vero
beside me. What to do? So I just quietly do some 'online research' lar !!!)


Man, you really should have seen this look on his face !!!
He was literally coming towards me like a fierce lion, the eyes
so big can swallow my heart dy lar !!! I could really read his next
move, it's either pinching my ear hard & twisting it somemore or more
straight-forward, giving me that hateful smack on the head !!! In my little
lil heart, I so hope that it'll be the 2nd one, tho frens noe how I hate ppl
smacking my head, I would really kill them if they do it !!! But you noe,
pinching the ears is so-primary school-student lar !!! But luckily,
he decided to not be 'primitive' at all !!! Hahaha 。。。 he just
held his temper, turned to the class, loudly announced the
very next class rule !!! There's no need for further
explaination, right? You noe wad class
rule he added anyway !!!
~Phew~


If he really pinch my ears,
I also duno how should I response to him anyway !!!
Giggle, cuz I think that's way to funny to punish a university
student? Or cry, cuz I couldn't find a hole to hide myself?
You tell me 。。。 hahaha 。。。


#Update:
Hubby's response: "haha, serve you right !!!"
You wait lar, I'd so love to hear what happened on your
1st day in school !!! Hahaha 。。。am sure mine is
just a small case !!! Don't laugh you !!!


p/s: This post is of no offense to my dearest lecturer.
For your info, I find him a rather funny & cute person to be with !!!
It was just too verywrong for me to give him that really bad impression
of me myself in his very 1st class on the very 1st day of school !!!
Aiks !!! I should really work harder for this unit !!!
Let's hope he has 'short-term memory loss' !!!



0 seashells: