Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Buffet Dinner @ Palm Terrace


Just realized I hadn't been food-hunting much these days.
Me & hubby were very much sticking with the old favs,
well perhaps it feels more comfy eating this way,
having just those we always liked.

It's a lazy afternoon, hence I
digged this out of my food folders !!!
~ TADA ~

Went for the buffet dinner sometime back in June,
before the semester finals I remembered, with some of
hubby's frens. It costs around RM 45, if I still get the figure
correct, plus a 10% discount if you're a boulevard
family card holder !!! It was a Pacific Rim
Buffet selection that evening !!!

Hubby & his friends
Vting brought his sister along, too !!!
She really looks a lot like him !!!

The superb noodle decor
Am deeply in love with it !!!

I must say,
the desserts they serve look very very tempting !!!
They did really good in their food presentation !!!
There's a lot of colours !!! All those beautifully-
decorated desserts were the first to catch
my eyes !!! See for yourself !!!


And then,
there was this sashimi boat !!!
They were literally challenging my tummy that evening !!!
I took as many raw salmons as I could, I mean how can
I miss out on one of my favourite things in the world?
I couldn't remember how much salmon sashimi I
ate that evening !!! It was too much, gosh !!!

And that green-coloured thing at the
bottom of the pic, it was the wasabi !!! They made it
look like a leaf !!! How cute & creative that is !!!

A mounthful of sushi
Yummy... Yummy...

There were different kinds of Japanese pickles, too !!!
Each one of those tastes really special !!!


Uuuhh ... I love ham

On our plates:
We went for so many rounds thereafter,
and were eating like hungry ghosts, gosh !!!
Especially hubby !!!

All 4 of us were giving up in the end,
but hubby's still not done with it yet !!!
I really really wanna drag myself forward for another
few more plates, but I wish God had spare me with
more rooms in my tummy !!! I felt like mine is
bursting out already, really bursting out !!!

So, I went for some 'tong sui' instead.
I really love their selections !!!
This is definitely my favourite
It taste real good !!! I couldn't have enough of them !!!

Erm... this tastes good, too.
Not really my type, though.

Aiks, everything is my favs that evening !!
Including this !!! My Be-loved Chococcino !!!
Haven't had it so a long long time now !!! But sadly,
I could only have room for one small cup of it
after so much that I have stuffed in !!!


My favourite band is playing that night, too !!!
They called themselves the 'Los Horizon Trio' & they were
very good performers !!! Knew them when they performed last
year for the Miri International Food Festival @ Marriot.
Took this video of them singing an English oldies ~
'Everything I do, I do it for you'.



They have really good voice, don't they?
I know hubby looked very funny in the video !!!
He was too busy with his foods to even rest &
listen to our favourite live band !!!

You know, this particular Philipinos band,
they can really sing in many languages !!!
This was a video of them singing one of these
ever popular Lee Hom's singles.
~ Enjoy ~



I just love their songs !!!
They did performed 'My Heart', too that evening !!!
And it was really amazing how their voice blends so well
with the feel of the song !!! Oh, I can go on whole day with
this band thing !!! Overall, the buffet was okay, not to say
very delicious but their wide variety of food selection
wins any buffet restaurant that I've been to.

At that price & selections, all I could say
is that, it's worth every penny you spent !!!
But not too harsh on the taste, yay?
Good Day !!!


1 seashells:

liyana said...

a little pricey-- but looks like its worth every cent. thanks for sharing, maybe ill drop by and try it for myself :)