Friday, November 30, 2007

The Season of Christmas


Christmas is around the corner. How I wish I could be walking down Orchard Road on the 25th of Dec !!! Celebrating Christmas in Malaysia always seems a lil’ less happening.

But, ever since I went to church, I found new meaning in celebrating this special day. The children at church made me realize that there are much more to just having fun and chilling out with friends on a Christmas Day. I often get double, or even more of the happiness that I couldn't get alone, from counting down the seconds to drooling beers down my throat. It's special, the feelings that I have, when they were around. I love those smiles on their faces, I love how they happily juggle around with their friends, guessing what's that wrapped under those colourful present papers.

0 seashells: