Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mini Chocolate Loaf

del.ili.cious thing
I first got introduced to this lovely thing by Qing girl last semester.
I still remembered that it was her lunch that time and me & mil
nearly finished up the loaf in car on our way to school.
Poor girl, but it was really delicious & cute !!!

Ever since then, I got really addicted & I couldn't get my hands off 'em.
I have 'em for breakfast, lunch & dinner - sometimes, even tea breaks too !!!
Am actually quite capable of finishing 1 loaf in 30 minutes, all by myself.
I guess sooner or later, mum will have to blacklist it from my house.
Oh no 。。。

Well, it's just a normal loaf of bread actually.
But, it's smaller in size and appears cuter.
It has these really delicious chocolate chips melted in 'em.
Any yea, it's kinda like chipsmore.

I think it's called ‘Mini Chocolate Loaf’, cause that's like the only label
on the packet that sounds more like its name, instead of ‘Morni Bakery’.
Agree?

I just bought another 4 loaves yesterday @
See, they make a perfect breakfast, don't they?
I have them with a glass of hot chocolate too !!!

MY GOD !!!
How can I not be fat like this ???


2 seashells:

yawen said...

Don't worry girl, bread and a cup of hot chocolate alone won't make you fat. And you don't look fat too! =)

Mr. Z Kueh said...

nay, u wund get fat eating that. maybe some other side-effects though, ADDICTED. hehe :)