Tuesday, November 20, 2007

885 Days


* Happy Monthsary, hubby *
And yea, am sure you've guessed it right !!!
It's the 20th ~ our very special time of the month.
As promised, we went to look around at the newly-opened “Coco's”.
Apparently, everything didn't turn out as pretty as we've imagined.

The foods were expensive & both me and hubby thought that it just
wasn't a place for “the two of us” on this very special day of the month.
It was more like a place for rich, young guys who do not know where else to
spend their money & desperately hoping to hook for hotties by showing
off how they play pool & talk beers.


Hubby ordered a Sex on the Beach of the Coco's.
We thought that the name was a poor rip-off by virtual of the last 3 words.
I don't drink alcohol.
So, the waitress suggested a quite-okay “Orange Zest”.

To tell the truth, by expecting too much from this treat at Coco's to be our
main-light of the night really had ruined our plan, not to say our mood.
I didn't really feel very comfortable with the settings.
Everything inside there looked rather exaggerated
to me, as in a small packed building.

I was still kinda regretting that I hadn't
visited “Slippery Senorita” at first.




But, the next visit to “Little China” definitely made up for everything !!!
It's another newly-opened steamboat restaurant, situated somewhere behind Siamese.

The restaurant was so filled with these “sugar-canes” decorations.
The idea was quite special & I really love the name “Little China”.
But, I would prefer the settings in “Passion Corner” better,
‘cause it feels more romantic there.

We ordered 2 different types of soups.
and

One thing I really like about “Little China” is that,
there are really lotsa choices to choose from & many of the dishes were new.
They even have this “dare you to try” list, with scary things like pig's brain.
Aiks, I thought that was disgusting.

We went for the mix-plate.
That costs around RM 22 - 25.

Trust me, it was worth it.
Everything inside there was fresh, including the seafood.

It looked small, but me & hubby couldn't really finish them.
Can you believe it? Well perhaps, it was due to the soups anyway.

Look, does it spell ?



3 seashells:

Mr. Z Kueh said...

before i actually read, i was sooo carried away with the pics i was desperately going to ask u if it was expensive... until i wat u wrote. i will say, yes, worth it.

u could be the next host for "jalan jalan cari makan~ miri special" hahaha~

Unknown said...

Thanks thanks.
You know, that was once my dream ~ to be those amazing hosts for travel & living channel @ Discovery. I love their jobs - I love being paid traveling around & eating good foods !!!

But, lemme just get rid of university first before I start dreaming again =)

For your info, the whole steamboat meal costs us around RM 35 only, including the beverage ~ well, we ordered only Chinese Tea anyway. The 粥底汤 costs us RM 10, normally the soup will not be charged but since it's special on the menu, I guessed that's why. The other soup was free, though =)

They've got this special "secret recipe" soup, too. I'd try it next time & tell you how it taste yea !!!

Mr. Z Kueh said...

yaiks, i call tell u are really putting a lot of effort making me wanna chew u off~ hahaha.

Of cos it will be fun, other people's expences as ur allowance. haha. haha, no longer that braces girl eh~? haih, thinking of it, i might become that braces guy, or m i over-aged already.

haha. do write a blog about it.