Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunflower Cheers Me Up

Did pretty badly in my mid semester exam just now,
had a horrible feeling of giving up for the first time in my life.
Held the thoughts for the sake of many reasons cause many things've
changed, it's not the same now. It's ironic how I love studying here & how
held back my feelings are as I need to keep a balance with my scholarship.
Sometimes I felt inferior with myself, I don't match the expectations,
still I did my very best trying to fit in. But, am just me. That's as far
as I can stretched. And this is my life, as of current.


Don't worry, pals.

I'll get back to normal soon & you know I'll.
Btw, am still looking for any sunflower farms in Perth.
In desperate need of indulgence. Any idea?


2 seashells:

triShie said...

hi fishy!!
never give up. not just for the scholarship or for the sake of family or friends...do it for urself and to bring glory to God through rising up from the low moments of life...you can do it!!

ps: hope you get to that sunflower field soon!! i'm dreaming of a field of daisies!! or better yet, my own backyard full!!

fish.ili.cious said...

Thanks girl =)
Your words mean a lot to me.
Dun worry, I'll be alrite, I always will be, just needed a space to release. And I feel warm just to be listened =)

Take care too girl !!!