Sunday, November 29, 2009

Swimming in Her New Aquarium

♥ Welcome to Moi's New Nest

Into my new room 。。。

New target: To get a hat/cap hanger
I think am in love with accessories.

Don't really need a study table anymore,
those papers were only me writing to Transperth to
appeal for a withdrawal of my infringement notice. Don't
even get me started with the stories ... =.=

The same old You & Me on a rather different place now ♥
p/s: Mr. Bread had gone missing =(

My comfy floor bed - a different touch compared to the one before.
Dearest lappie on my luggage - prefer having it close to me =)



I have a pretty weird but good feeling about my new nest,
it is a home now, rather than a hostel. I remembered how I used
to correct my friends about sending me back 'flat', rather than
sending me home, as my previous one wasn't really a house.
Now that am living in a house, I guess I don't need to correct
anyone no more hehehe 。。。and also the many
beautiful things around the neighborhood ♥

The big purple tree on the walk way to bus stop.
Always giving me hope when I tot I was lost somewhere
back home; When I saw it, I just know, am close.

The beautiful L.O.V.E. cloud

And honestly, am waking up each day,
to more reasons to fall in love with my new nest ...


0 seashells: