Sunday, November 15, 2009

May Ladyluck Be With Me ♥

I am so excited now, I can't sleep !!!
I am going to sit for my FINAL paper in my entire uni life,
probably also the whole of my life as a student, tomorrow !!!
Nothing gets better than officially declaring myself as 'not a student
anymore' !!! I have so many plans in mind, so many places to go,
but still, let me get through tomorrow in one piece first, I was
too excited the whole time, I see nothing outta my revisions
the past few days haha 。。。 I wanna graduate & I will !!!
Wish me luck, wish me all the best !!! Most importantly,
wish that I wake up tomorrow !!! My exam is like
freaking early tomorrow @ 8.30 a.m. !!!
I don't remember the last time
I wake up at 10 a.m. -.-
Cheers

1 seashells:

- Alfred - said...

my paper tomolo oso 8:30am... freaking early!!!! wish me luck too =)