Monday, March 2, 2009

Photoshoot @ Perth City (1)


Yesterday was fun !!!
Fiona & Meng brought us to Northbridge for Dim Sum
after their Sunday service and we had A LOT for breakfast !!!

One thing I notice about Dim Sum here is that,
the range is very different from those I had in Miri.
I was extremely surprised they have chili mussels
as part of Dim Sum, in the morning too !!!


Finally get to meet Jessica for the first time after so long !!!
The last time I saw her was probably during her primary school
graduation !!! Like her writings & her shots, she is a very special girl,
kinda like the girl next door, if I could find any words better to describe
her. She wanted to do a shot that day with 'Broken Dolls in the City'
as her theme. When Fiona first told me about the shot, I wasn't sure if I can
pull it off well, cause 'cool/innocent/cute' was never my kinda thing. But,
I tot it was great to try something new, challenge myself, and somemore
it was really cool to do shots in the city, busy with cars and people.
I guess I'll never do that in Miri, cause I might bump into
someone I know & it would be pretty awkward ...

We went to Meng's house after that
for change and make-up.

Qing got the Twiggy look.
She pulled off broken doll look very well !!!

Fiona got the exotic Asian Kung-Fu girl look.
Her face was really sharp on pictures !!!
Love 'em very very much !!!

As for me, Jez opted for the 60's look.
I couldn't do much of a doll, but am so happy
I managed to find myself some angles or styles
that I can pull off better, like emo or sweet shots,
2 total extremes of each other tho, hehehe...

Jez did her own make-up.
Super pro lar really, this girl !!!
We stopped by a pretty vintage place in town,
when we were looking for a good spot for the shots.
And you noe, we omos find ourselves guilty for trespassing
private property and kena halau-ed by the security guard !!!
This is definitely something that 4 of us will remember for a
lifetime !!! But the whole photoshoot thing was really really
fun !!! Jessica has an eye for everything, her shots were
beautiful and they were unique for each 3 of us as she
managed to distinguish our personalities thru her
every shots !!! You should see more of her
shots on her deviantart here.

Here are some of the shots we took
yesterday !!! Am so in love with all of 'em !!!


Oh yay,
today is Jez's birthday too !!!
Happy birthday, girl !!! May all your wishes
come true and it's really fun knowing you !!!
Keep your lovely smile going on !!!

1 seashells:

ahem` said...

Thanksss!! This is such a fun & pretty post hehe.. hope u girls had lotsa fun that day! :) *hugs!*