Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Funniest Couple Friend Ever !!!



Lik & Ning

I just couldn't stop laughing at their nick the other day !!!
Seriously funny lar !!! And Lik's pm so random somemore !!!
I guess the most interesting thing for me now, to do on msn,
is to check on their nicks everyday !!! It's like reading
stories !!! Had a long chat with Ning the other day,
figured that both of us still have unfinished
stories to talk about until now ~

Started to feel a bit tensed about starting the semester,
mostly because now am working and studying at the same time,
still wouldn't know if I can manage my time well, and I still find myself
rather lazy to get into the study mood. Everyone else in the flat seems
really hardworking & determined, I guess like it or not, I need to stop
pampering myself with all the excuses to not study... ah well,
it's very different now the life am living, Millie girl is not
there to give me that regular push to study, I really
have to be more self-motivated !!!

Is it still too late to start a
New Year resolution?
Buahahaha 。。。


0 seashells: