Sunday, October 26, 2008

Too Much Cakes, Am Overdosed


The past few days of my life have
been too much about sugar & cakes 。。。

I found my favourite cake @ Secret Recipe !!!
Thanks to Fang for the recommendation !!!


And few mins ago, I just finished eating the most
wonderful Carrot Cake in the whole wide world !!!
(okay, I was exaggerating but it was really that good !!! no jokes !!!)

Homemade by my aunt !!! She is really good in everything !!!
From sewing to baking, and super nice !!! She's always
my saviour when it comes to birthday planning
and she's my personal baking tutor !!!

Bought home a piece of 'Fruit Gateau'
from The Chatterbox, Mega Hotel that day !!!
It was really nice, too !!! Very refreshing but too bad,
I din get to snap, I'll make sure I do next time around yay !!!
Am sure all these sudden sugar addictions were for some really
good reason !!! They work so well soothing my pressure !!!
Gonna need 'em tru finals til mid of November now !!!
Good luck and all the best, my frens !!!




Til then,
take care ya'll.















0 seashells: