Thursday, October 2, 2008

Of Roswell & Twilight


I guess I do ve a very good reason from missing in action, dun I?
Thanks to Qing and Aeron for bringing back this part of my childhood
memories !!! I cudn't recall the last time I watched 'Roswell' on Star Movie
but I surely do remember how excited I was everytime I did !!! Well,
that pretty much explained why I used only 3 days to finish up
the complete 3 seasons !!! OMG !!! And I actually slept at
6.30 a.m. watching the 1st season !!!

It's really nice, tho it's little old now, ppl say I should be
watching 'Gossip Girl' instead of 'Roswell' !!! But, you really have
to understand the chemical of the story, you just get, I duno ...
somewhat addicted ?? I really hope there's another season
tho I have no idea what's left to show then ... hehehe ...

And you noe wad's the best part about everything?
It's that it doubles my appetite for 'Twilight',
which is coming up end of this year !!!



Maybe it was Sarah McLachlan & her ever famous song ~ Fear
or me being hooked on this alien-human romantic love story, I duno...
I just hope that tomorrow's December already !!!


Credits to Qing, for introducing me to this wonderful movie !!!
Am dearly anticpating it right now !!! You can read all about 'Twilight'
from this fangirl ~ Qing, who is somewhat obssessed about it, and
even sent me a summary of the book through email, which I
haven't even read it until now !!! Am so very sure she
can tell you the whole story backwards !!!

Am officially announcing that ~
Am awaiting 'Twilight' !!!

p/s: Am wearing this really nice, green dress I borrowed from Qing to
attend my cousin's wedding last friday !!! Thanks a lot, Qing !!! If it wasn't for her,
I'd have gone through really rough time finding myself something to replace the
little black dress I supposedly wanted to wear !!! Thanks to Mum for the last minute
grumbles on my choice of colour to a wedding !!! Typcical Chinese, huh?
Pfft ... notice the colour of muh hair? Yewp, I finally dyed it !!! Yay !!!
I'll blog about it someday, after I got all the stuffs from Qing !!!