Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lunch @ New Seoul Korean Restaurant


Yay !!! Another korean restaurant landed in Miri !!!
Me & a couple of close friends went for lunch at this new
restaurant this afternoon, along Jalan Brighton heading up to
Tanjung !!! It supposedly replaced the previous Maru Hachi,
a Japanese Restaurant closed down last year, I love
their salmon sashimi a lot !!! Cus they serve the
biggest portion of sashimi around town !!!

p/s: The 1st Korean Restaurant is situated opposite Boulevard
Hypermarket !!! At the shophouses where Cafe is located. It's
on the upper floor of the shophouses, called ' ' by the way !!!



The interior
Anyway, the restaurant maintained much of Maru Hachi's
design, except what I just knew from Clinton, that his dad did
a little 'feng shui' scanning for the shop before the opening !!!
Poor Clinton waited for us at Ma Baker for nearly an hour
plus !!! Good luck for your driving test next week, yea
if you happened to drop by !!! Hehehe 。。。

Some of the few foods we ordered

Ah well, we din order anything from this page !!!
Hahaha... this is very random I know but we actually wanted
to order for that pork leg king at first, but we figured we can easily
have it at any other ordinary Chinese restaurants in town, so we
went for some other more 'korean' type of foods instead !!!

Jinro Soju
The Korean spirit kinda beverage, from what I heard.
It costs a freaking RM 30 per bottle !!!
I better eat the whole glass, as well !!!

Pork Layers waiting to be grilled

The waitress grilling the pork layers for us.
Enjoy-nyer !!! we only sit & watch, and
our tummy drooling !!!

Yay !!! It's done !!!
Nicely-grilled in golden yellow !!

It tastes superb with the sauces, too !!!
I should have also go for the Ox-tongue, too !!!
I tried it before at !!! I love the taste of the
Ox-tongue, well I only noe it's the tongue after I ate it
anyway, that saved me from freaking out !!!

Bibim Bap
The Korean fried rice !!! It tastes nice !!!

It looked like this before the ingredients
are being all mixed up together !!!

I love their KimChi !!!
Not too spicy, just nice really !!!
And, the 'ikan bilis' is very special, too !!!
It's crispy and sweet, am not sure how they
do it !!! But I love it very much !!! The side
dishes made the Bibim Bap tastes even
more delicious, wow !!!

Again, the waitress is grilling another type
of marinated pork layers for us !!!
This one smells really good !!!

Kinda 'over-grilled' in the end but it
still taste very good !!! Very juicy, indeed !!!
Tastes superb with the sauces from the
previous pork layers, as well !!!

This is the spicy version of the marinated pork layers !!!
Alastair said: Fast fast take the photo before I finish it all !!!

Bulgoki
Aha !!! This has got to be my favourite !!!

It tastes super good !!!
A must-try if you pay a visit next time, yea !!!
Honestly, the choices here are not many compared to
They have much better choices there. But the food at this new
restaurant do tastes special, for me !!!


Wow, what a fruitful afternoon for all of us.
Tho we didn't get our stomach totally filled-up, but we're still
kinda satisfied !!! Considering that the whole table already totalled
up to an expense of around RM 200+ !!! Aiks !!! But above all, we
enjoyed a relaxing Saturday lunch with close frens around,
talking, chit-chatting, gossiping & stuffs !!! Good way
to spend the last few days of our short holiday !!!

Splendid Afternoon
I even caught a movie with Fang right after the lunch !!!
We watched 'Money Not Enough 2', very very touching !!!
Unexpectedly, both of us cried til like what in the cinema !!!
That was so very very paiseh leh !!! Aduhai, hahaha 。。。
But seriously, the storyline of the movie is really nice !!!
It totally reflects our society nowadays !!!

And after I came back from home,
I watched Lee Chong Wei's interview on AEC again.
Cried again !!! Dramatic or wad, me today?? But, listening
to his interview really make my heart felt sour !!! Don't worry,
Chong Wei !!! I had never give up upon you !!! Seriously, he has so
many positive attitudes towards being a dedicated home player !!!
If you missed the show tonight, dun worry !!! You can still catch
the replay sometime tomorrow or the day after !!! Btw, I even
stumble upon his very own blog just now !!! *Click*


Chaos
Enjoy reading, my dearest friends !!!


0 seashells: