Monday, August 4, 2008

The Happiest Moment...


。。。is when distance seems invisible ahead of us hahaha !!!
and I rili enjoyed his Engineering Law lecture very much too !!!
His lecture is full of laughters & funny slides ok !!! While am still
struggling very very hard to get my lecturers' slang right !!!


# News update:
Our loveliest Curtin just further reduced the student
bandwidth from 1GB to 200MB per month !!! There goes
7GB of bandwidth sia-sia sajalah we kumpul before this !!! Nvm,
never frown !!! For we have the best frens gang in the world, who nv
fail to come to our rescue !!! Thanks lots to Mil girl, dearie Chen, bestie
Ling
, 好人Yew and so many more from the hubby's side !!! To all my
dearest curtin frens in Miri, please cum to our bandwidth rescue !!!
Hahaha。。。 this is seriously a very 夸张 mission, I know !!!


p/s: Thank you lists are to be updated as I've not really made any formal
requests to all my other besties !!! Those above were the early-birds !!!
Thanks a lot guys !!! Man, how could I've thanked enough !!!
It's a tremendously happy day today !!!
Muaks !!!


0 seashells: