Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Other End of The Line


I always believe that good things come when you least expect it.
Things like waking up to a really nice weather, bumping into a long-lost
friend, caught with a smile by a lovely stranger, or simply seeing sunflowers !!!
I've been back in my hometown for 3 weeks now & still finding every parts of
it lovely as it used to be. The ocean might not be as clear as Perth but it
still tastes home & I love the clouds & the breeze of hometown wind !!!
I love waking up on my 22 years old bed, I miss it so much ♥

Randomly watched "The Other End of The Line",
and had this instant connection to the love story.



I love the tagline, it says:
"Two Countries, Two Cultures, One Chance at Love"
I love how Bollywood meets Hollywood in such a lovely encounter.
It makes me wonder, if that ever happens in real life.


0 seashells: