Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1492 Days and Counting ♥


I couldn't tell how happy I was, waking up today with you by my side.
I couldn't tell how sweet it was, you holding my hands walking places I
used to walk alone. I couldn't tell how warm it was, you hugging me in every
cold cold winter days. I held my tears as I watched you walking into departure
hall this morning. Flashback of our memories, the good days that we spent
together, every lil' wonderful feelings that left untold come rushing from
the bottom of my heart, and at this very moment, I know, and I tell
myself, it's You. You'll be the one person, I'll ever give my heart to.

♥ sealed with love ♥
on our 1492 days together


3 seashells:

- Alfred - said...

so sweet~~~!!!

fish.ili.cious said...

Manual Notification received and read !!! hehehe...

V ♥ J said...

love this post :) Happy for you 2 ^^