Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Best Monthiversary Gift Ever !!!


Yupe, you heard the news ~ he's back !!!
Hubby made a surprise come-back on the 2oth, our 20th !!!
He totally took me by surprise when he walked up the staircase
to my frontdesk with a beautiful bouquet of red rose on his hand.
I screamed so loud I think my neighbours living few miles away
heard me clearly !!! Just then I realised, notty mama & papa
teamed up with hubby for the surprise !!! I am so overly
excited seeing hubby for the very 1st time after half
freaking year !!! Hahaha 。。。I love you, dear !!!


4 seashells:

yawen said...

That's so sweet of him! I can feel your excitement here too!! :)

Ohhh congrats on your internship in KPMG. Tell me more about it! :D Good luckkkkkk!

sukwan said...

how sweet.... u two are the sweetest couple among our friends... hehe... may ur sweet-ness increase day by day and stay happy!! muaks, xiaoyu.. hehe.. so happy for u girl...

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

wow~~i also can feel ur excitement!!
so sweet ur hubby~~
i always can feel u two de sweetness even though not really know u guys..hehe...
enjoy ur holidays with him~

triShie said...

that is totally and utterly SWEET!!