Monday, October 15, 2007

Teatime @ Passion Corner



Taking a much-needed break from my Marketing assignment.
Everything's running tight & am not quite sure if I could make it on time.

Have been troubled with all these Pepsi's researches & case studies & preparation for a big-time marketing presentation as soon as school starts later next week. I really, deeply hope that I can settle with everything this Friday, but frankly, the hope's dim, pretty dim.

Sweetie hubby sensed that hormonal changes inside of me & before they all break out, he decided to take me off for a relaxing teatime @ Passion Corner.

Oh well seriously, that wasn't teatime at all !!!
We ordered a pot of mixed-fruit tea, steamboat, some salty chicken rice that came along with a complete set of appetizers, vege & some salads.

Don't worry, it's not the first time I sounded this desperate !!!
I actually have this hungry ghost's instinct I was born with that I couldn't really explained. But I found someone who has got that potential too - my hubby !!!

So, hubby brought along his lappy & we were webcam-ing with V.Ting over at Senadin. He just had his breakfast @ 快可利 earlier that morning.

We decided to share our teatime with him & he was seriously hungry watching us finished up our plates through the webcam - dun worry *cute cute*, we promised we'll bring you over for a treat soon !!!

Sensed our sincerity?
^^

2 seashells:

yawen said...

You two are just so sweet lar! :D Very nice pictures you've edited there!
Best of luck in your assignments. Hang on there! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Thank You, girl !!!

I'll hang on don't worry, can't wait for the long long holidays !!!